An account coordinator is an entry-level position whose main function is to support an account executive.
An account coordinator will possess the following skills:
- 4-year college degree with a background in marketing or communications
- Good communication skills and writing ability
- Able to handle multiple assignments and have great organizational skills
- Have knowledge of Word, Excel and Presentation programs
- Deliver accurate and timely reports on work within departments.
Davis Advertising is one of the leading advertising agencies in New England. Our offices are located in Central Massachusetts.
We offer top benefits including 401K, health insurance, personal days and a great working environment.
If you feel you have the ability to work in the fast-paced world of advertising than send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Experience as an intern in an advertising agency, marketing department or in a similar field will increase your chances.
Equal Opportunity Employer