Focus Group Room clients benefit from the agency’s decades of experience across industries and regions. An experienced moderator is appointed for each focus group and the group’s demographics are expertly matched with the research needs of companies, brands, products and services.
Features and amenities of Davis Advertising’s Focus Group Room include:
- A 575-square-foot conference room.
- Four discreet cameras for multi-angle viewing and recording.
- Separate client viewing area for observing groups through a two-way mirror or via live stream broadcast on a high-definition viewing screen.
- High-definition viewing screen with optional HD video.
- Versatile product display area.
- Separate food preparation room.
- Convenient location at 1331 Grafton Street, just ½ mile from the Mass Pike.
Following each focus group session, a recording is delivered to the client via the client’s platform(s) of choice, including DVD, CD, mp3, and compressed video file. Most importantly, Davis compiles and analyzes its findings, helping companies uncover vital information about consumers, the competition and, of course, perceptions of their brand, their products and services, and their marketing and advertising strategies.
The Focus Group Room is available to all companies and services will be customized to your needs. Services can include the selection of a moderator, group participant recruiting, catering and display needs.
Please call Donna at 508-752-4615, ext. 227 for more information and to reserve a date.